10.07.2004

what's wrong with me?

thursday post part 2.

I dont know what has been wrong with me. It started after the wedding. I've been going through dizzy spells, bouts of nasau, soreness, stiffness and lathargia. What is wrong with me? No, I'm not pregnant.

I don't know what it could be. After Curves today, I became really dizzy and tired. I called my teacher and skipped my classes today - no big deal. I'm just tire of not being 100%

I never used to get sick, now all of a sudden (in the past 3 years) I get sick frequently. Why? I don't know. I eat right, I take my vitamins, I excersise and I get PLEANTY of sleep (that certainly will never be a problem).

So, I tried to make a doctor's apartment. Next avaialbe appointment: October 20th.

Ugh, gimme a break.

So what am I going to do today? Homework, hang out with the kitties, and KNIT until my hubby comes home.

Something has to be wrong with me. Im almost 22 - I'm supposed to be energetic, stable and feeling great.

Maybe all the stress from the wedding just took a big toll on me and I'm still recovering? it has been a very tough year, academically I've takin very heavy loads the past 3 semesters. Socially, I got married! Planned my own wedding, etc. Maybe its all catching up with me? Maybe I'm not working out hard enough? I try to go to Curves 2 - 3 times a week, and I play soccer on sundays.

I dunno.
Comments:
Wow. I SO know how you feel. I can't tell you how many times I've said to GB "I'm not old enough to feel this way, to get out of breath, to feel so exausted ALL the time, to feel generally achey and beat..."

It's miserable, isn't it? I keep meaning to schedule a doctor's appt, too, but my memory seems to be going too...

I hope yours is just stress!
 
I hope everything is okay. That's crazy that your doctor didn't have any sooner appointments. I hope it's just stress. It really doesn't sound like something you'd have from not working out hard enough... I'll be thinking about you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?