10.22.2004

YEEEEEEEES!!

Ok, before I get to the pictures...

I'm a member of Curves, and I LOVE it. I've been a member for about a year now. I'm not usually one to tell this to the world, but from last November until before the wedding, I lost 10 pounds and went down 3 pant sizes. I easily adopted the workout as a part of my daily life, it helped my mood, my energy level, and it made me feel so good about myself! I have never been overweight, however when I moved from Boston to Penn State, I started gaining weight very quickly because at Penn State I was able to drive everywhere... NOT something I was able to do at Boston. In MA, I probably walked about 2 miles a day, easily. Since then... I'm lucky if I walk 1/2 a mile I bet.

So anyway. After the wedding, obviously my Curves routine was hurtin. After the honeymoon, we moved, and after the move I unpacked, and after I unpacked, I started commuting. I have tried to go at least 2 times a week, but I'm having a hard time with it. Honestly, I havent been in two weeks as of now. The facility is about 15 minutes away from my house, which makes that an hour a day to work out. I can do that, however to get there I have to travel on a busy road that frequently has accidents and backups. Therefore, I can't get there before my class (they dont open early enough) and by the time I get home, Matt is home and I would rather spend time with him. At least I'm still working out on Sundays with soccer!

So anyway, the point of this long story - I was flipping through a coupon thing I got in the mail today, and there was a flier for Curves in there - one is moving right down the street from where I live!!!! So, 3-5 mintues there and back, 30 mintue workout! THIS IS TOOOOO COOOL! I am so excited. They open a week from Monday. Between this and me only having to commute to school three days a week next semester, I feel like I have so much to look forward to!

On to the good stuff, pictures!

irish hiking scarf - omg, i love cables!!!!


bucket hat for maddie. sooooo cute, she is going to love it

have a great weekend guys... any big weekend plans out there? :)
Comments:
I'm glad to hear you're getting a Curves close to you! Good luck with the workouts! My manager at work owns bho(<-- that's Isabelle stepping on the keyboard!) one ( a Curves) and he said all the US locations are bought now (though I guess they might not be all open yet).

Your Irish Hiking Scarf looks SO cool. I love those cables! And your bucket hat is cute so far, too. :)
 
I just love, love, love your cable scarf. What yarn are you using? It is gorgeous!!! I have to get some. Did you design the pattern yourself? That is the only time I design patterns...for scarves!

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?