11.06.2004

A halloween shot

I know i promised that i would show you all a halloween shot or two. I haven't gotten any pictures from my friends yet (probably because I havent asked yet), so here is one that my dad took of us before we left for the party.

I think we look cute. Well, I look cute anyway, matt just looks rediculous - I'm sure that was the look he was going for. My cheeks aren't normally that shiney... I am covered in sparkles (my mom and I got a little sparkle happy just moments before this shot was taken)


Afro Spidey and Tink (or, as my dad would say, T-Bell). We had a great time at the party, but next year I want to be something much more creative and fun. I'll have to start plannnig earlier!

Today Matt and I have a whole schlew of things that we want to do, but we're really slow moving. I hope we get it all done!

I hope you all have a great weekend, Happy Knitting!
Comments:
great costumes!
froggyknits.com
 
Great costumes! You look adorable!
 
Love the costumes! I'm sure everyone got a good laugh from afro spidey! The Tinkerbell costume is so cute.... and there's nothing wrong with going a little crazy with glitter!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?