11.01.2004

Home again Home again!

We had a great weekend in NJ! We got in late on Friday night, so we went straight to bed, but Saturday and Sunday were packed with fun. I spent most of the day on Saturday shopping with my mom (unfortunatly it didn't involve the LYS, but thats ok, I walked away with a beautiful coat and the perfect dress for Christmas - thanks mom!!) and Matt spent some time bonding with my dad. After dinner and a trip to Barnes and Noble with them, Matt and I got in costume and headed to the costume party.

We had a really great time. Everyone showed up in costume and had a blast. We got to meet a lot of new people (married couples! hurrah!), most of which were suprised that we could have THAT much fun without drinking. We were all in rare form on Saturday, to say the least. I promise to have pictures to follow, I just won't have time until Wed. or Thursday (maybe even Friday...).

Halloween was a ton of fun too. I don't know what happened, but I slept until 11:30 - even with the clocks adjusted! We got in around midnight the night before, so I'm a little surpised I slept so late. Usually 8:00am is the latest I go!

We headed back (thank you DH for driving!!) and got in late last night. Now, we're both sick :( I have a huge test tomorrow, so hopefully this is a 24 hour bug.

I did make some knitting progress this weekend! I finished the bucket hat for my niece and worked through my mom's scarf. Hopefully everything will get done for Xmas ! Oh, and I think it is just about time to make a thanksgiving motiff :)
Comments:
Welcome home! It sounds like you had a great weekend! Congrats on finishing projects. I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting your Christmas presents finished in time. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?