11.30.2004

Is anyone out there?

Do ya'll still read my blog?

I'm just kidding. I know you are all out there because I have been getting wonderful comments, great birthday emails and ecards, fantastic holiday wishes!!

I miss you guys. I've been so aweful with this blog lately. Next week is my last week of school, so between that, finishing xmas presents and playing World of Warcraft, I've really been hurting for time. Oh my gosh, WoW before I blog? well yes, it was just released so I'm super addicted. Don't worry, it will wear off soon.

So, first Thanksgiving Pictures! I only have a few because my brother and dad took more than me. They haven't sent them to me yet, but once I get those, I'll have a great group shot of my whole fam (minus one grandmother and one brother who couldnt make it for thanksgiving. they will be at christmas).

So, here we go:


Matthew, enjoying the good company. What a cutie! And, for once he wasn't wearing his baseball cap. i have some great pictures you will see later on. His hair will be all plastered down because of the hat.


DH Matt with my 4yr old niece, Maddie. She is a cutie too, but a handful. Whatever silly face you make at her, she will copy so you have to be careful!


Here is my dad. I kept getting silly pictures of him because he kept putting his arm out like he was a polititian. This is the best one I have of him... HI DAD!!


This is my brother Nate. He is the younger of the two brothers - the next closest in age to me... but still 11 years older! Ok i guess i could have just said that I'm the youngest and he is next - but 11 years older... Think we look alike? I'm not sure. We have a very similar sense of humor though.


Here is my cousin Mike (left) and DH. I caught them sneaking in some football when dinner was being served! They didn't get in trouble, though we did make them wait until everyone was done eating before they could eat. Just kidding :) we all LOVE football.


Ok, thats it for thanksgiving. Now, here are some general pictures/one bday picture:


Matt, Winnie and our tree! Matt waiting until I fell asleep on Saturday night and got the tree out of storage and put it up! Hes so sweet!! So Sunday we spent trimming the tree and putting lights on our deck. YAY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!


Oooh... pretty balls!! I think I'm going to redo my blog soon for the holidays and have this for my banner. so perdy


ITS A GIANT CAT! no it isnt silly, its a mini spinning wheel! My MIL and FIL gave this to me, as well as class information for a spinning class at Mannings (and a check to cover the class!!) THANKS GUYS! I loved this present! This wheel is 100 yrs old, and was used by a salesman to show the wheel to potential buyers. COOL!


Another Irish Hiking Scarf! This one is done in Noro Silk Garden for my mom. I think I'm going to block it. I've noticed whenever people see it, they have a tendancy to stretch it out. She also insists on fringe so I will do that too.


Well... thats it for now. Charlotte is getting her crochet trim tomorrow (yes, shes done!) I will take pictures once i block her. Hopefully by that point I'll have the group thanksgiving shot.

Before I go, I want to thank you all again for your comments and birthday wishes. I hope you had a great thanksgiving (and got lots of knitting done!). I also want to tell you that I my posting will be scarce over the next week or so because of school finishing for the semester. I miss you all and cant wait to read your blogs again!!!
Comments:
It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What an adorable little spinning wheel. The "giant cat" comment was great. :)

Your Irish Hiking Scarf looks great with the Silk Garden. Don't take it personally that people stretch it. I think it's instinct. I do it to my scarves, and when I gave my brother his scarf, the first thing he did was stretch it (even though it was a wide scarf).
 
Yes, WoW before blogging, I completely understand. I feel as if I have done nothing but play since I picked up my game last week. I didn't even knit the entire Thanksgiving weekend! And I had planned to do a lot of knitting :(

I'm currently juggling both a Troll Roque named Rogue and a Dwarven Hunter named Nerbue, and I'm hoping to roll up a Tauren Druid for a weekly meetup of some fellow WoWers.

Oh, and I love the scarf -- absolutely gorgeous. Noro is just yummy.

http://villageknittiot.pjsattic.com
 
Sorry, post number two...
That should say a Troll Rogue named Strand (A Rogue named Rogue might be a bit redundant, but a Rogue by any other name would still smell as sweet *wink*)
 
Oh I love that Irish hiking scarf. It looks so great in Noro! That really makes it interesting!

Glad you had such a fabulous Thanksgiving (at least that's how it looks from all those pictures!)
 
WoW?? my b/f can't get enough of it! I am a total WidoW...

Great family pics, looks like it was a good Thanksgiving!

That hiking scarf is beautiful, I keep seeing all this gorgeous silk garden out there! I will have to put some on the list for the end of my YNBA...
 
First of all...your DH is a cutie!!! Adorable!

I love that antique spinning wheel. How wonderful it is.

Did I miss your Birthday?
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?