11.19.2004

Remember me?

Wow, I feel like I have been out of the blogger loop. This week has been crazy, mainly because next week is Thanksgiving, and my break doesnt start until Wed; however, I wanted to get all my work done so I could stay home all next week and knit :)

I've been reading your blogs, but apologize for my lack of comments, or my lack of posts here. I have been knitting Charlotte, slowly and steadily. There really isnt much to show though, so I am not gonna post any pictures!

Like my new colors? Yay fall and thanksgiving!

So, here is some news that doesnt have anything to do with knitting.

We've been working on websites in one of my classes at school. Check it out! Ive wanted to make my own banner for awhile now, and really appreaciated the comments I recieved months ago on how to do it. Well, this finally inspired me to make one. It was done pretty quickly, but it will do for now! Buttons are next!

Well, happy knitting. I'm planning on knitting this whole weekend while I bake pies for Thanksgiving. I also plan on knitting when I should be cleaning.

I've missed you guys, and I can't wait to get back into reading your blogs and being more active in my comments.

As per usual, thank you all so much for your great feedback and support. You've put smiles on my face, especially when Charlotte is being a little more difficult.

Have a great weekend!

PS - My BDay is Tuesday! Its tradition that we get Praulines and Cream Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robins (we've been doing it for decades, why stop now?) MMmmm I love it and I cant wait! I also cant wait to post pictures of my friends, family and presents!!!!
Comments:
Happy, happy, happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fabulous one. BTW...Praline's and Cream is my favorite BR flavor. I love it!!!

I love what your doing with the web site and I just adore the cat pic. Very cool!

Enjoy all your free knitting time. :-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Hi Meg! (I always think of nutmeg when I think of your name... and nutmeg is good. :) ) I love the new look! Your banner and the colors are gorgeous. :) Have a great week and good luck with Charlotte!
 
Excellent banner. That is such a great picture! Glad to hear you're returning to the blogging world! I imagine everyone is going to be slightly absent with all the holidays coming up! Enjoy your pie baking!
 
Your blog looks great! And happy belated birthday. I've been out of the loop also and trying to get caught up today. I took a look at your FO's and love that baby blanket. It's absolutely beautiful!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?