11.07.2004

WAHOOO

Moms United kicked butt tonight! We won 4-2, but I didn't score tonight because I spent the whole game in goal. The first goal I let in I could have stopped, but the second one was a great goal. She chipped it right over my head. Since I'm so tiny, there was no way I would have been able to stop it!

In knitting news, I'm almost done with my mom's Irish Hiking Scarf. i also finally have a good pattern for her poncho, so I'll start that once I'm done with the scarf. I cast on and knit a little for my niece's leg warmers, but I've lost interest in them for now. I want to work a bit on Charlotte this week before I go back to the class on Wed night. I was planning on doing some this weekend, but that didn't work out. oh well.

Well, as usually another busy week is coming up. I'l post as much as possible, but probably not until Wed :)

Oh, and lets hear it for World of Warcraft open beta starting this week!! YAY!

And please, everyone keep my DH and me in your thoughts this week - we are down to an all time low in our bank account, and payday isnt until NEXT monday! Eeeeeep! Looks like we'll have to cancel our haircuts for Saturday :( and no oil change for me! I can't wait until we have a dual income :P

Happy Knitting, Have a GREAT WEEK!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?