12.22.2004

Ho HO Ho

Happy Holidays!

Matt and I went to a holiday party on Saturday. We had such a great time. We sat with one of his coworkers and her husband - she is the one that I play soccer with on the weekends. We had a lot of fun.

I was planning on posting a bunch of pictures for you, but appears that something weird is going on with my computer. As soon as it stop misbehaving, I will post some pictures.

In knitting news, I have completed my dad's sweater! I know it is going to be too short, but it is my first sweater, I did the best that I could! I must say that I am proud of the finishing job that I did!

I'm working on my second sweater now... one for me! I am looking forward to finishing it! I've almost got the entire back done.

I promise I'll post pictures as soon as things start working normally!

Any special holiday plans? DH and I are leaving for NJ soon. I"m excited!
Comments:
Congratulations on finished your dad's sweater, though I have to tell ya, there's nothing like making a sweater for yourself! I'm sure that will turn out awesome!

Have a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?