12.15.2004

Oh woe...

You know, it is really a turn off when it takes 10 mintues for my "edit post" page to open. I guess I can really take the time to think about what I am going to post. Or I can do what i've been doing and just not post :( I'm seriously considering changing my site from blogger. What do you all use? Do you love it? let me know. I'm even considering paying *gasp*

Well, Its been a long time since I've blogged. I'm sorry. I'm finally done with school, and it feels great! I havent been very productive, but I've also been feeling sicky, so i think its ok.

This weekend was great. DH and I spent Saturday afternoon with my gram at a XMas party at her home. She sang "Grandma got run over by a reigndeer" with the other old ladies and gents at the home. it was hysterical. We then spent the evening with my cousin Mike and his girl who is a friend, Dana. We really had a great time.

Sunday was spent with Megan and Lauren. We all gathered with our hubbies at Megan's for some wonderful food and socializing. It was so much fun. Megan is an amazing cook. She made this great spinich and artichoke dip that ive been dreaming about for the past 3 days. She also made a fantastic veggie soup and an zuchini parmasean thing. SOOOO GOOD. and she made chocolate mint things mmmmmmmmm.

You can check out lauren's blog for pictures. The megans were too lazy to take pictures!

Today, I'm going to dye some yarn with koolaid. Ive decided to skip out on my knitting class tonight so Ill hopefully have time to post pictures of progress.

Check out THIS site by the way. I got it off of Megan's blog. It is so much fun. I had done it before and was searching for the site, so I'm super excited that she posted the link :)

Have a great afternoon!
Meg
Comments:
I love that make-your-own snowflake site, it's great. Of course it's just another diversion from me doing my work!

It sounds like you had a great weekend! Good luck with the dyeing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?