1.05.2005

A few things

It has been so long since I've updated, after I posted last night I thought of a million more things that I wanted to post! Of course I can't remember more of them now...

My engagement ring broke over the New Year. Thankfully I noticed it before it fell off or the diamond popped out. I'm still really upset about it though. The ring was given to my Gram by my Gramps when he proposed to her during the depression. It was passed down to me. Its old, beautiful and has so much history. I'm heartbroken! Maybe they can fix it with little alteration.

It's funny, I got all this great yarn for Christmas but all I want to do is knit things for other people. I have a whole list... later this afternoon I will change my template and put it on the side.

Is it diffecult to put thumbnails on the sidebar?

Here are some family pictures, as promised!!


Christmas Party with Matt's company

Brother Roger - SMILE!

Trimming the tree!

Cousin Mike! I need to knit him a sweater!

Nate, sorting ornaments

Say Cheese, Maddie!

Gram - I love this picture!

The tree - man, look at all those presents!

Dad and me in front of the tree - you can really see the presents there... they are piled all the way under and behind the tree, as well as behind that couch!

Mom, dad and Maddie

Nate & Amanda (maddies mom and dad) and Gram listening to my mom and dad read the night before christmas

Oh, they caught my knitting by the fire

There's my handsome man! Wonder what he is so excited about...

And finally...

My MIL, Pat, and I at a New Years Party

Sure were a lot of pictures! Hope you enjoy them :) More knitting news later!
Comments:
That's really upsetting about the ring, hopefully someone can fix it!

Love the pics! You looked like you had such a nice Christmas with the family! And don't worry! There's nothing wrong with wanting to knit things for other people! That just shows you're a generous person!
 
Thanks for sharing your pics with us. They are fabulous.

I love the one of you knitting by the fire. How cosy!!

You are sooo lucky that you didn't lose your stone. My stone fell out once in a hotel once and I found it right away. An angel was looking over me. :-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?