3.23.2005

I'm back

Sing it like Aerosmith - I'm BAAACK, I'm back in the saddle again...

California was great! Just the break that DH and I needed. Want to see pictures??? Good, 'cause I have hundreds (glad I actually remembered my camera!)

BAH - for some reason "Hello" isn't working and it isn't properly uploading the shots. I'll have to try again later. Sorry guys :(

So, we started our trip with a day in San Fran and then headed down to Santa Cruz. It was amazing. It was *SO* much fun. We made some stops on the way - one of which was at this beach that was all rocks (about the size of footballs and soccer balls!). It was really neat.

So between the great food, the great shoe stores and the great bookstores (thanks for the suggestions, Elisa!,Bunny's was awesome btw!!) the trip was fantastic. We did all the "must sees" and then some. You'll have a beter idea of our trip once I get those pictures up.

So, the knitting is going great. I'm glad I decided to leave it at home for the trip. When I got home, I had a really busy "catch up" week at school (which I still don't understand why - it was spring break for everyone...) when I got back, and then on Sunday night I got really sick - you know, the 24 hour bug that lasts 48+ hours. So with being sick I had to force myself to take a step back and relax. I got a lot of the Field of Flowers shawl done (though I can't take a good picture of it because it is on circ. needles right now).

I also found out some more news - come september, I'm going to be an auntie again! Also, my one cousin is expecting in November and another is trying... you know what that means! Lots of knitting for cute cute babies!!


So, before I go and work out (3 cheers - i'm almost back to my healthy weight!!!) WHOSE EXCITED FOR MARYLAND SHEEP AND WOOL!?!??!

Holy crap I can't wait. I've been counting down the days (hours... minutes...). I've even gotten my parents into the hype, they are planning on coming down!

I have class sat. morning, so I'll be there Sat afternoon and much of the day sunday, i am sure. Are you bringing your DHs? I've managed to get Matt pretty excited :) I can't wait to see you all again! Email me or leave a message! Miss you guys and can't wait to hear from you!

Happy *spring* knitting!
Comments:
Glad you had such a great trip! You've definitely been missed. It sounds like you had a blast though, other than being sick that is. And I am so jealous you get to go to the MS&W festival! I wish I could make the trip!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
 
Can't wait for MDS&W! My sis lives down the road from you in Mt. Airy. I'm totally bummed out because she's moving to FL. She's listed her house -- I told her she can't move until after the first weekend in May. Good to see you back!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?