3.25.2005

Knitten

Well, here you go. A picture of what I've been doing. You know, it doesn't look as impressive in picture form.

Yup, thats it... Fiber Trends' "Field of Flowers"
I guess I'm just happy to be knitting again. Around this time I tend to get tired of knitting - probably because I get tired of everything around this time of year. I'm tired of winter, I'm tired of my sweaters (they all need to be dry cleaned), I'm tired of feeling lazy, and I'm tired of school (I think that is because I've been in school for the past 20 years... not because it's winter.) I hope I can finish this soon so that I can finish all the other things sitting on my "yarn basket"

Then, I will begin the spring cleaning. In an attempt to reduce my stash, I'm going to actually pick patterns based on the yarn I have. That's right, I'm not going to buy yarn to fit a pattern, I'm going to USE YARN THAT I ALREADY HAVE. Only time will tell if this will be successful.

Ok, time for me to mold the couch to my butt and start knitting. I leave you with 3 final things.

1) Roxie:



2) DH playing Volleyball:

(nice block, baby)

3) a link
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?