3.01.2005

Tuesday

Just another Tuesday in Knitten-town. I did a little work on my shawl from Fiber Trends. Its a relaxing knit!

A week from today, DH and I are taking a trip to Santa Cruz, CA to visit with my brother. I am really looking foward to the trip. I've been to California, but never this area. I hear it is really beautiful and there are TONS of things to do, though we don't have anything planned yet.

I've got to plan some knitting for the trip. I'm almost thinking of not bringing any and spending the time reading. I'm not sure.

Well, just a quick update. I'll post some pictures of the snow tomorrow :)
Comments:
Nice to see you posting again! We missed you!!! Santa Cruz sounds excellent. And probably much warmer than here on the east coast!!! I'm sure you'll love it!
 
What...no knitting on the plane. I would take something easy just in case. Have a great trip to CA. I LOVE it there!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?