9.28.2004

Update

1) I know I promised pictures, and I really feel bad for not putting any up. I HAVE in fact taken them, I've just been so busy with school, I haven't had a moment to post them. I promise, when I get the chance, it is the first thing Ill do.

2) It sure is raining hard, huh?

3) I want to thank my secret pal for sending me an Ecard. I recieved it this morning after a big presentation I gave. It was very nice getting the card, it really turned my day around!

4) I'm sorry I changed my template again. I really wanted to make my own banner and my own template color and such, but honestly I dont really know how. I want to make it orange like it was before (i just didnt like those arrow things down the side) and maybe cream for the side bar. I also want to make my own banner, like i said, but I dont even know where to begin - aka how to put it into the template correctly.

5) I lost my folding scissors and I'm really upset. I remember where I got them and every moment of that day. It was the second yarn shop I was ever in! I'm sad that my scissors are gone.

6) Roxie, my kitty, has found my hair twisties (yay my hair is finally long enough!). She now plays with them (especially under the area rug by the door). Every morning, there have been twisties in my shoes! Thanks for the presents cutie!

7) I have finished the back of my dad's sweater and i am working on the sleeve. This is what I should have pictures of! I also finished Chester's sister, The Sassinator. I will also have pictures of that.

8) I went and worked out today! I've been playing soccer every sunday, and now im working on getting back into my routine of going to curves. it was great to go back, and i feel great today!

9) Today is my Gram's birthday. She is 89 years old!! I can't believe it. I love her so much and I'm so happy I get to celebrate with her tonight. Between my classes today, I went to The Butcher Shoppe and picked out some carrot cake for her. She LOVES carrot cake. Tonight is the perfect night for her to splurge. I also went to Origins and bought her Spring Fever - a great scent. It is light and flowery and fresh. I love it, so I'm sure she'll love it. I just wish I had enough cash to buy myself some too!!!

10) This weekend, Matt and I are going on a romantic getaway!!! We are going to Massanutten , VA. I can't wait, I am SO excited. Its going to be nice to take a weekend together to do nothing! I will bring my dad's sweater and Maddies Bucket Hat. Hopefully I will be able to get them done and add some flair to the hat. I just got Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments in the mail. I love it and highly recommend it! I'm going to use it to make XMas stockings too!


Have a great day guys! I dont know if I'll be able to post pictures tonight, but I am done with class at 1pm tomorrow, so hopefully when I get home!
Comments:
If you email me, I might be able to offer some banner help, if you'd like. (I'd email you, but I don't see your address on your blog.) :) Orange and cream sounds delicious! Like a creamsicle!

Congrats on your sweater progress! Happy birthday to your Gram, and you stay dry!
 
Mmm... I was thinking creamsicle too... yum!

What a busy day! Aslan loves my hair things too... he tosses them around and yells at them when he's alone - it was a bit disconcerting at first to hear these anguished cries from down the hall and not know what was bothering him. We finally figured out they were battle cries against the viscious attack-scrunchies...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?